Opening Ceremony of Volta Trade, Investment and Cultural Fair 2019 held
It was a spectacular event as the Opening Ceremony of the Volta Trade, Investment and Cultural Fair 2019 was held on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at the Ho Sports Stadium under the Chairmanship of Mr. Prince Kofi Kludjeson. The Fair which had begun on Friday, 22nd November 2019 would end on Sunday, 1st December 2019.
The Opening Ceremony saw Mr. Carlos Kingsley Ahenkorah, Hon. Member of Parliament for Tema West Constituency as well as the Hon. Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry in charge of Trade represent the Sector Minister.
Addressing the gathering, the Hon. Volta Regional Minister, Dr. Archibald Yao Letsa expressed gratitude to the following people and institutions who were part of the ceremony:
1. Hon. Muncipal and District Chief Executives,
2. Municipal and District Assemblies,
3. Regional Heads of Department,
4. Members of the Regional Security Council,
5. Association of Ghana Industries,
6. Second-cyle educational institutions,
7. Tertiary Institutions,
8. The over 200 exhibitors came from across and beyond the country,
9. Non-Governmetal Organisations.
He was equally grateful to all sponsors of the Fair and stated that “Together, we are committed to the development of the Region through trade and investment promotion.”
Public Relations Unit.